Wugen Inc. is seeking exceptional and highly motivated candidates to join our growing CMC team to be based in St. Louis, MO or San Diego, CA. This candidate will be responsible for interacting with contract service providers to provide Project Management support.
- Contract Service Provider (CSP) Oversight
- Provide CSP project management support including communication, cost, scope, schedule, procurement, and risk/issue management.
- Actively monitor CSP performance to ensure schedule, cost, scope, and quality adherence per agreed contracts
- Monitor/manage costs via Change Orders, Purchase Orders, and Invoices, as needed
- Support selection and assessments of CSPs (retrospectively & prospectively)
- Support generation/review of Request for Proposals, Requests for Information, Master Service Agreements, Quality Assurance Agreements, and Scope of Work
- Must have experience with managing contract labs and/or worked in an Analytical field.
- Degree in engineering, biology, management, or related technical field. 2+ years’ experience with a BS; industry experience required.
- Project management and outsourcing experience in the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry.
- Experience with biopharmaceutical analytical methodologies.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal direction and operate efficiently in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Working knowledge in standard software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using collaborative tools like Microsoft Teams, Project, and OneNote.
- Statistical analysis proficiency for data analysis.