Wugen Inc. is seeking exceptional and highly motivated candidates to join our growing R&D team in St. Louis and San Diego. This candidate will be responsible for establishing and performing in vivo testing to guide the selection and development of cellular therapies using mouse models of cancer.
The compensation package will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Design and implementation of pharmacology studies, including dosing, blood sample collection, animal necropsy, and tissue dissection for ex-vivo analysis.
- Execution of laboratory protocols and critical analysis of experimental data
- Detailed documentation of experimental procedures and processes
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication of data
- Drafting of experimental protocols and data reports
- Work independently and collaboratively to achieve program and company goals
- BS/MS in immunology, biology, pharmacology, or related scientific discipline with 1+ years of work experience
- Experience with immunology/immuno-oncology in vivomodels preferred
- Experience with in vivo bioluminescent imaging preferred
- A problem solver with strong ability to generate, interpret and present scientific data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal direction and operate efficiently in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills