Wugen Inc. is seeking exceptional and highly motivated candidates to join our growing R&D team in St Louis and San Diego. This scientist will work closely with fellow synthetic biology scientists to develop and evaluate the activity and efficacy of novel candidate cellular therapeutics. This candidate will be responsible for the execution and analysis of preclinical studies and will play a vital role in the translation of our novel cell therapies to the clinic.
The compensation package will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Execution of laboratory protocols and critical analysis of experimental data.
- Perform molecular and cell-based assays to evaluate novel cellular therapies.
- Detailed documentation of experimental procedures and processes.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication of data.
- Drafting of written protocols and experimental reports.
- Work independently and collaboratively to achieve program and company goals.
- BS/MS degree in biology, engineering or related with 1+ years of work experience
- Cell culture experience. Isolation and culture of primary immune cells, including T-cells and NK cells preferred.
- Prior experience with multicolor flow cytometry, cytokine analysis techniques and cytotoxicity assays preferred.
- Self-motivated with ability to operate effectively within a fast-paced work environment.
- A problem solver with strong ability to generate, interpret and present scientific data
- Knowledge on standard software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Prism.